History of SeaBIOS releases. Please see Download for information on obtaining these releases.
Available on 20100108. Major changes in this release:
- Support for 32bit PCI BIOS
- Support for int1589 calls
- MPTable fixes for OpenBSD
- ATA DMA and bus-mastering support
- Several bug fixes and code cleanups
Available on 20091218. Major changes in this release:
- Several enhancements ported from the Bochs BIOS derived code in qemu and kvm
- Support for parallel hardware initialization to reduce bootup times
- Enable PCI option rom support by default (Bochs users must now enable CONFIG_OPTIONROMS_DEPLOYED in src/config.h). Support added for extracting option roms from qemu "fw_cfg".
- Initial support for USB keyboards
- SeaBIOS can now be greater than 64K
- Support for permanent low memory allocations
- APIC "local interrupts" now enabled in SeaBIOS (on emulators)